Admin Team is Hiring!
This full-time, entry-level position will provide support to all Midtown congregations through an administrative capacity. Priority will be given to regular attenders of Midtown Fellowship.
Central Ministries & Services (CMS) is the administrative engine of the Midtown movement. CMS provides administrative, logistical and operational resources for all of Midtown’s congregations. Work in a CMS capacity, solving problems and completing projects while aiding the CMS team members.
- Work under the direct supervision of Direction of Administration (Julie Langmade)
- Co-labor with administrative team and interact with all staff members
- The position is 40 hours a week in the 12 South office
- Availability on occasional evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate must abundantly possess the gifts of being a servant and a willingness to do whatever needs to be done. They will excel in problem-solving, multi-tasking, and managing details. They will have a high capacity for a fast-paced environment and will strongly value personal relationships.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build timelines and sequence tasks for events or projects
- Exceptional communication skills, over the phone and in person, with church members and staff
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Research projects, as needed
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word as well as Google Apps
- Self Direction
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Knowledge/Awareness
- Integrity & Trust
- Time Management