Getting Married at Midtown
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and the demands on our buildings once we reopen for services, we are not booking any new weddings for 2020.
As a part of our ministry to the community, we invite members and non-members of Midtown Fellowship to apply to rent our facilities for their wedding ceremony. All uses of the facility and all wedding ceremonies must be in accordance with Midtown Fellowship’s religious beliefs, including its doctrine about worship and marriage. All wedding applications must be approved by our Executive Pastor. Any unresolved concerns about possible conflicts with Midtown Fellowship’s beliefs will be resolved by the pastors and elders of Midtown Fellowship, who reserve the right to restrict the use of the facilities for consistency with its beliefs, practices and doctrine.
A few things to know…
- Choose one of our two beautiful sanctuary spaces both of which have a center aisle and seat approximately 250 people
- Bring your own minister to officiate (subject to approval of Wedding Liaison)
- Have plenty of time at the church – 1.5 hours for rehearsal and 5 hours for the wedding
- Wedding rehearsals or weddings are not scheduled for Sundays, Easter weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend and the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Saturday weddings must be complete by 8pm to allow for clean-up and Sunday setup.
- Wedding receptions can be held in the Fellowship Hall at Granny White.
For pricing and additional information, view our Wedding Pricing and Policies.
To check availability for the next 12 months, please submit the application below.
Once you submit the application below, we will check our availability. If the date is open and your application is approved, we can arrange to take you on a tour of the sanctuary spaces and answer all your questions. After the tour, you can place a temporary two-week hold on your requested date. After two weeks, you can relinquish the date or submit a contract with your deposit to secure the date.
Thank you for considering Midtown Fellowship and we look forward to hearing from you.