Provide a gospel-centered, fun and safe children’s ministry for babies through fifth grade with the direction of the Family Ministry Executive Director.
Part-Time – 25 Hours/week, Salaried
Specific Attitudes & Requirements:
- Loves serving and working with children and families
- Highly organized and can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to work on Sundays
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferred, but not required
- Develop the Structure for Identifying, Recruiting, & Mobilizing Kidtown Volunteers
- Manage the Sunday morning logistics of the 9am and 10:30am Kidtown services at Midtown Granny White.
- Teach and train volunteers on the curriculum/lesson each Sunday morning
- Work in conjunction with Granny White Family Ministry XD to research and choose age-appropriate and biblically sound curriculum yearly for children ages 2 years old through 5th grade
- Work with Family Ministry Director to recruit, train, coach and lead all Kidtown volunteers quarterly
- Create a volunteer schedule in Planning Center every quarter and labor to recruit and schedule volunteers for each room at every service
- Responsible for finding volunteers at the last minute to fill open positions in classrooms for the upcoming Sunday
- Work with Kidtown Coordinator to print all class rosters, lessons, coloring sheets and any craft materials for the week.
- Administrating changes and additions to classroom rosters monthly
- Work with Family Ministry XD to help plan the Midtown Granny White Fall Festival, Easter Egg Hunt and other family events
- Reports to the Granny White Family Ministry Executive Director