It’s simple. We want to be a movement that actually witnesses people being transformed by the life-giving message of Jesus Christ. We believe that we are called to the carry out that mission by planting many different congregations throughout the city of Nashville and beyond.
Midtown Fellowship is one church that is made up of multiple congregations. Right now, we have four congregations in unique parts of the city – 12 South, Crieve Hall, East Nashville and Granny White. Each of these congregations has its own dedicated staff, but all of our staff works together toward a single vision. Our hope is that each campus would serve to create an intimate venue for people to hear the gospel, build Christ-centered community and grow in maturity.
Being one church that is made up of many congregations enables us to:
- broaden our shared vision to bring the gospel to all parts of our city
- effectively share our resources
- offer “large church” ministries with a “small church” feel
- approach ministry as a team
- provide quality support to new congregations and their leadership core
- share a governing structure for all congregations. All of Midtown’s congregations are under the oversight of one elder team.